Friday, February 10, 2012

Videos: Oh Goodness

As James gets older, I sometimes feel like he is my mirror.  I pick something up, and he says “Mommy, be careful with that” with the exact tone one should have with such a warning.  When Lynyrd barks at neighbors, James says “Yeh-yeh, quit it!” or “hush!”  I’ve since watched my tone with Lynyrd.  It’s not always pretty seeing someone impersonate you.

Well, in this first video, I realized that when James gets a runny nose, I must say “Oh Goodness” as I {frantically} grab a tissue.  I’m kind of a neat-freak about runny noses, and well, James’ nose has been running this past month… a lot.  He’s feeling much better as he pretends to sneeze, and you may need to turn the volume up a little bit, because he gets real serious and serenely says “Oh Goodness.”  I laughed out loud then, video taped after the fourth or fifth time.

In this video, James was saying his version of “Yum yum eat ‘em up!”  ‘Something my parents have said to make him laugh for as long as we can remember.  Of course I start the video, and he stops, but I got it at the end!

This one is just James being James.  He loves to look in the mirror and watch himself on camera.  He gets that from his Daddy.

And if I still have your attention… I came across this video today.  Remember the toddling little guy that walked around all day saying “cracka? cracka? cracka? cracka?”  Well, in case you forgot, here he is.  13 months old.

No comments:

Post a Comment