Friday, August 31, 2012

Finger Painting

Justin looked at me like I was crazy when I bought finger paints.  To be honest, I wondered if I was crazy, too.  James has caught yet another cold so, I took our indoor quality time as an opportunity to have some creative fun.

New folderIMG_2889edit2

I covered the table with a sheet {thanks to a best friend’s advice!}, and I attempted a lesson on mixing primary colors.

New folder1

We made handprints {my favorite}

IMG_2904edit

and used Q tips.

New folder2

We got messy

IMG_2918editIMG_2920edit

and silly!

New folder3IMG_2927edit

Clean-up literally took five minutes.

IMG_2888bw2

It’s a good thing, because he’s already asked three times since to paint again.

IMG_2934edit

James, I sure do love your artwork!

IMG_2945edit

And I treasure our time together.

IMG_2948edit

You are growing up right before my eyes.

IMG_2947edit

I love how you are so proud of your accomplishments.  You can only imagine how proud I am of you.

IMG_2942edit

I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment