Sunday, July 15, 2012

Happy Birthday, Olivia!

My sweet niece had her first birthday last month.  She had the cutest cupcake themed party.  With a cupcake pinata

IMG_2419edit

and a cupcake cake that was so big I had to stand on a chair to try to get a picture.  And I still couldn’t get it all!

IMG_2416edit

The birthday girl had her own cake. :)

IMG_2436

We quietly sang happy birthday {I think it’s the cutest when we have to sing quietly at birthday parties not to frighten the birthday child.}

IMG_2441

Big brother and Mommy helped blow out her candle.

IMG_2443IMG_2444-001

We oooohhhhed and aaaahhhed as she ate her cake.

Olivias first birthdayIMG_2486crop

Just as cute as can be.

IMG_2491crop

The cake was enjoyed by all.

IMG_2469editIMG_2472IMG_2473Olivias first birthday1

Olivia ate her weight in cake, and the big cake hardly had a dent in it.

Olivias first birthday2

Mama and baby shared some cupcake kisses then, it was time to open presents.

IMG_2497cropIMG_2519IMG_2533

This second child is learning at a young age to share.  Whereas my child thinks sharing is the most horrible thing I could ever ask him to do.  Nonetheless, I loved seeing all these cousins playing together.

Olivias first birthday3

Olivia gave a few birthday hugs before everyone left.

IMG_2531IMG_2522

Happy birthday to my sweet niece!  I love you so much and am so proud of all that you have overcome in just one year.  You are loved, baby girl!

IMG_2496bw

No comments:

Post a Comment