Saturday, November 3, 2012

Parenting Advice

That’s right, Parenting Advice.

I’m not giving it, rather sharing the advice from my pediatrician.  I have heard or read many of these guidelines before, but it’s so helpful to have them organized, simplified, doctor recommended and given in my time of need.

I’m sharing this with the parents that have openly talked to me about their kiddos, and with the parents that would like to privately take a look.

As I am focusing on the discipline and consequences of this two year old phase, I remind myself that my “baby big boy” as he calls himself needs love more than anything.

IMG_7642

I scanned the four pages and am hoping you can save each picture and zoom in to read.  Someone please let me know if they are not readable.

Parenting1Parenting2Parenting3Parenting4

No comments:

Post a Comment