Monday, June 28, 2010

Back in Jax

James, Lynyrd and I came back to the beach until Justin comes to meet us for the 4th of July. As usual, I have lots of pictures to share. Here’s a little taste of our trip so far.

I have recently started James on somewhat of a schedule, which I’m trying to maintain while we’re here. Not easy, but we’re doing better than I thought. We give him a bath every night around 7:00, because it helps him sleep. He LOVES bath time now. In fact, I seemed to catch a picture of the only second he didn’t like bath time all week…

June 26, 2010  Chollet & James in Jax 015

Every morning I wake up to these four expectant eyes…

IMAG0163

Lynyrd wants a bottle and James wants to go out. Wait what? Just kidding, but that’s how my mind seems to be right now. Does Mommy Brain ever go away?

And this picture of Lynyrd makes me laugh out loud every time I look at it. He looks like a stuffed animal. James looks like he’s dancing.

stuffedanimal

James is enjoying the quality time he gets to spend with everyone. And I’m enjoying the help!

He’s gotten lots of time with my best friend, his Aunt Andrea.

Andrea

I have curled my toes since I was a kid, and my Uncle David would always yell “Relax your toes!” as a joke. James has done this since he was born, and we caught him in this picture (left). He may look just like Daddy, but this is proof that he’s mine too!

He’s loving Uncle Josh time. (Lucky for James, I did not have a camera nearby when Uncle Josh put a diaper on his head to resemble George Washington.)

CollageJosh

Mr. James has gotten a lot of Grammy and Papa time. He is one blessed grandson. When he gets fussy (which is often), Grammy has the magic touch and rocks him to sleep. Look how long he is!

Grammy&James

Sweet Baby James.

Grammy&James2

And when he’s not fussy, Papa plays with him!

June 26, 2010  Chollet & James in Jax 0602

June 26, 2010  Chollet & James in Jax 059Sepia

They watch baseball.

June 26, 2010  Chollet & James in Jax 061

They play music on the laptop.

June 26, 2010  Chollet & James in Jax 064

They play horsie.

IMG_3081

And they play Airplane.

IMG_30792

We went to Aunt Andrea’s pool and had a great time! James loved the water this time and didn’t shed one single tear.

collage2

We missed Justin in this family photo. (James’ new thing is holding my chin.)

June 26, 2010  Chollet & James in Jax 0212

Did I mention JW loves his Papa? I think the feeling is mutual…

June 26, 2010  Chollet & James in Jax 046

After a long day outside, it was time to get my babies home.

June 26, 2010  Chollet & James in Jax 057June 26, 2010  Chollet & James in Jax 031cropped

We still have another week in Jacksonville so, I’ll be back to blogging soon! We miss and love you, Justin. Can’t wait until you join us this weekend. xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Why didn't I get a "miss you and love you"???? :) So glad y'all are having a good time. Emory is sitting with me looking at the pictures and missing Mr. Lynyrd terribly! We miss you guys and can't wait to see you, but hope you enjoy the rest of your trip. (It's been a great time to be away from CCF. Today's WOD took me 39 minutes!!!) Love you!!

    ReplyDelete