Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Three Months!

I remember my fellow mommy friend, Leah, telling me that things get easier around three months. At that point (when James was two weeks old), I told her that three months seemed so far away! And will she just tell me things get easier sooner than that! I know I’ve already said this, but time goes by soooo sloooow during the sleepless nights and cry fests, but looking back, it has gone by so fast.

James, you have grown SO MUCH this month. You smile all the time. (Okay, well maybe not all the time) You are learning to differentiate between people. You have consistently gained half a pound each week since you were six weeks old (which the doctor says is A LOT!). Your acid reflux is getting better (thanks to the medicine!) so, you truly are a happier baby. You coo and make funny faces.

IMG_1575

I feel like we are just days away from hearing your first laugh. Watching you grow is amazing to me, and I couldn’t be a prouder mommy.

At 10 weeks you rolled over for the first time!

At 11 weeks you grasped a toy and even got it into your mouth! Luckily my phone was nearby to take pictures…

GraspToy

You LOVE playing with your toys now. It’s nice that some things can entertain you other than Mommy and Daddy. You also are loving sing-a-long movies and ANYTHING that plays music. (just like your Uncle Jude!)

At 12 weeks you had your very first bath without shedding a tear. In fact, you seemed quite happy.

IMG_1568

And at 13 weeks (this week) you have started sleeping through some of the nights, which is 5 to 6 hours. Something we have very much looked forward to!

Mommy and Daddy love you more than you will ever know and cannot imagine life without you.

MomDadJames

Mom&James

IMG_1572_saturation

TummyTime

1 comment:

  1. That is one of the cutest pics I've ever seen! I love him so much and am so happy he has such wonderful parents!

    ReplyDelete