Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sunny Saturdays

Justin, James and I have inadvertently started a little Saturday routine.  And I love it.  We have a family morning in, James takes a nap, and then we go out to lunch and either run an errand or two, or do something outside.  Yesterday, we were going to take James to the park for the very first time, but his teething got the best of him.  :(  We did go to lunch at Salty Nut though.  When the weather is this nice, we don’t pass up an opportunity to sit outside!

I realized yesterday that it’s time to buy some sunblock.  We let James soak up some Vitamin D then, we improvised.  Which prompted me to take 20 pictures with Justin’s iPhone.  Can you blame me?

10.5monthsHatCollage

Hat13cropped

Hat16cropped

Hat19edited

We skipped the park, let James walk around the backyard for a bit, and then put him down for his afternoon nap.  Not a bad Saturday, if you ask me!

IMG_3792

1 comment:

  1. Fun times! Can't wait for y'all to bring James over one Saturday to fish! And to play with the toys we bought! (The musical giraffe is our favorite - we keep him in the den to entertain us during commercials.)

    ReplyDelete