Monday, June 4, 2012

Couches

Justin’s Dad and Lisa are redecorating so, they offered us their couches and tables.  Ours are in horrible condition, but there’s no point in investing in new ones while we have a two year old.  So hand-me-downs and slip covers are a perfect plan!

IMG_4559

Justin had to rearrange the furniture 5 times, because we disagreed 45 times.  And James bounced around 195 times, while I told him 100 times that the same rules apply.  However, he managed to only hurt himself twice.

IMG_4562crop

We settled on an arrangement, and it wasn’t long before Justin, James and I were making ourselves comfortable… and why is it that boys always put their feet up?!

IMG_4566

It was then that I noticed that one little puppy wasn’t feeling so comfortable.

IMG_4570crop

Poor little Lynyrd lost his couches with no preparation or goodbyes.  He buried his head into Justin trying very hard not to touch the intruding furniture.

IMG_4572 

I put some blankets out to make our puppy feel at home.  But I don’t think it helped his anxiety.

IMG_4573

I don’t like change, but my son and dog have taken it to a whole new level.  Luckily James thought this transition was fun.

IMG_4579

We’ll just have to give Lynyrd some time to adjust.  Until then, he’s all mopes, gulps and sighs.

IMG_4581

No comments:

Post a Comment