Friday, April 16, 2010

Happy One Month Birthday!

Although I feel like this has been one of the longest months of my life (the other 14 are Justin’s Iraq deployment!), I’m already looking back thinking how you’ll never be just 7 pounds again. It will never be the first time I hold you again. So many “firsts” have come and gone. And although I know we’ll have many, many more, I feel (in a small way) that this precious month has gone by fast.

You’ve gone from

JWDay1

to

IMG_1416

in just one month!

We love watching your eyes get bluer every day. We cherish your awake time (during the day!) to watch you learn and discover. We see your puppy wag his tail at you and kiss your forehead more and more. For such a little man, you sure do bring more love to this family than we ever imagined possible. Happy One Month Birthday, James Wallace. Mommy and Daddy love you.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday JW! We love you and can't wait to play soon!

    ReplyDelete