Thursday, April 15, 2010

Salty Nut Cafe

I had my one month check up today – everything went well and I should be running marathons in no time. After being outside in the beautiful weather, I thought maybe we should try going to lunch as a family. (Thinking that if James decided to scream and cry the whole time, at least it’s a weekday!) Well, he must have known that we were at his future favorite restaurant and bar, because he was on his best behavior.

FirstSaltyNutTrip

Yup, he sat there with the best of them tossing peanut shells on the ground. He’s a Salty Nut natural and his Uncle JJ will be so proud! (It was all I could do not to disinfect every inch of him – including that chair leg next to him! Ewww!)

FirstSaltyNutTrip_2

1 comment:

  1. Good call on Salty Nut...Zoe's may have been a little too girly for the 2030 National Championship winning Florida Gators quaterback. :) Glad your first family lunch date was a good one!

    ReplyDelete