Thursday, April 15, 2010

Touchdown!

So, I may have to cluster blog and post blogs back to back when I can sneak a chance to the computer. I keep hearing “sleep when the baby sleeps,” but since I’m not a good napper, the next most relaxing thing to do is ‘blog when the baby sleeps.’

James, like every other newborn, makes all those cute little coos, grunts and whimpers while he sleeps. I often stare at him and wonder what he’s dreaming or what’s going on in that little head of his. (Which, speaking of, his head is not nearly as big as we all thought it would be!) Anyways, I can’t help but to think that he’s dreaming big: James Helfer – The next Tim Tebow.

…Completing passes. TOUCHDOWN!

Touchdown2

…Rushing yards to score a TOUCHDOWN!

Touchdown3

…Winning National Championships. TOUCHDOWN!

Touchdown

…And praising the Lord. AMEN.

Touchdown4

No comments:

Post a Comment