Friday, May 13, 2011

Blogless Blog

With the recital being right around the corner, I feel like I haven’t stopped for weeks/months. However, I don’t want to miss putting these pictures up from the last couple of weeks.


Hanging out after a nap.IMG_5415cropped13 months13IMG_5428


Mowin’ the lawn with Dad.IMG_5592IMG_5595bwIMG_5596acIMG_5612croppedIMG_5607acIMG_5606bw



Mother’s Day.IMG_5645acIMG_5627IMG_5647IMG_5656IMG_5655IMG_5661


And the best Mother’s Day gift in the world…IMG_5662


Justin and James were shopping for a Mother’s Day card for me, and James picked this one out. Justin said that he tried to get James to put it back several times and kept saying, “Let’s put that back so, we can pick out a card for Mommy.” James kept holding it up saying, “hmmmm??, hmmmm??” and “mmfff, mmfff” (which is his ‘ruff, ruff’ for a dog). I’ve never been much of a dog person: Funny how this is my favorite card.


Well, I’ve never been much of a dog person, but there are exceptions to every few rules.IMG_5342cropped

3 comments:

  1. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the mowing pictures!

    -Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. James is such a happy baby! I love that he is smiling (all out smiles) in so many of his pictures. The boy loves life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and he looks so big pushing that mower! Man oh man.

    ReplyDelete