Thursday, May 26, 2011

H2O

With a high of 100 degrees yesterday and an actual temperature of 95, it couldn’t have been a better day for James to get his new sand and water table! 

14 months

Grandma Lisa and Grandpa Andy wanted to get him the perfect outdoor activity set for his birthday, and they hit the nail on the head with this one.  James has always loved to play with water, and he now loves to play outside so much that he cries when we bring him in.  And he sometimes cries when I let Lynyrd - and only Lynyrd - out.  What could be more perfect on a hot summer day than pouring cool water all over yourself?

IMG_5868ac

We tried it with with just water (no sand), which is what I’ll probably do until the novelty wears off – it’s much cleaner that way.  He diligently played like he was playing with something he wasn’t supposed to, and I was going to take it away from him at any second.

IMG_5855acIMG_5871edited

He wouldn’t even look up for me to get one picture (no matter what I said and where I stood).

IMG_5852croppedIMG_5876acIMG_5875ac

Although, I didn’t get one smiling picture of my little water bug, I know this birthday gift will make for one happy {and cool!} summer!  Thank you Grandma and Grandpa!

IMG_5866bw

1 comment:

  1. LOL! He didn't look up once, did he? Haha, he's a saucy one!

    ReplyDelete