Sunday, September 11, 2011

JW plus 8

Our baby boy has some teeth coming in.  Not one, not two, not three, not four, not five, not six, not seven, but EIGHT.  Four teeth just cut the gums about a week ago and are still coming in (I think the incisors?), and now four molars are beginning to cut the gum.  All at once.

IMG_8688picbw

Although we try to carry on, we have seen better days around our house. 

17 months9

{And it doesn’t help that Mommy just realized today that all the crying has been teething.  And that she was accidentally only giving me half of my Motrin dosage}

IMG_8691picnik

But I know that she loves me.  And no one is perfect.  Not even Mommies.

17 months10

So if you see us, and we just don’t quite seem ourselves,

IMG_8686vignette

just remember that growing up isn’t always easy.  But it’s not all that bad either.

Pictures

1 comment:

  1. Missing y'all! I think James is the most photogenic little one I've ever seen!!

    Had to restrain UD from buying him a set of golf clubs yesterday. (Okay, they were kiddie ones at Tuesday Morning.)

    ReplyDelete