Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Keds for sale

I am finally accepting that James most likely will never be able to wear Keds.  I absolutely LOVE Keds, but his foot is just a little too fat wide for them.

I bought 2 pairs for him about a year ago “knowing” that one day they will fit.  I was about to put them on Craig’s List, but figured I’d see if any of my Mommy friends are interested first.

They are $29 retail.  I bought them on clearance for $15 each.  I’ll sell each for $10.  You don’t have to buy them both.  They have stayed in the box.  Have never even been tried on.

First pair:

size: 6 1/2M

color: Graham Stone (looks like khaki)

UNISEX

graham_kedsGraham_keds2

Second pair:

size: 7M

color: Scooter Navy

Now, these are technically Girl’s, but I called KED’S and they said that with toddler sizes, girls and boys fit the exact same.  I would have James wearing these in a heartbeat if I could.

navy_kedsnavy_keds2

Just leave me a comment, call, text, or email if you want them!

2 comments:

  1. Do you still have these?? I know it's a long shot

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete