Saturday, January 14, 2012

Backwards Blogging {Part 1}

The Obvious: I’ve been REALLY bad about taking pictures the last couple of months.

The Good News: I do take pictures from my phone.

The Bad News: The quality is not so great.

The Good News: I capture funny, precious, fleeting moments.

The Breakdown: I have so many pictures on my phone that I feel overwhelmed with the thought of putting them on my blog {which is so ironic, because I LOVE to blog!}  For some reason though, it sounds relaxing and attainable to post them backwards.  Or in no particular order at all.  I’ll start with a picture from last night.

James said “What’s up, Tater Head?”  And Justin and I just looked at each other as we have never heard him say “What’s up?”

photo_5

"Tater Head” is oddly James’ favorite toy right now.  I say “oddly” simply because it surprises me at such a young age.  I especially don’t understand his favoritism since all Mr. Potato Head wants to do is read Mr. Potato Head books.

photo_11

We are trying to get back into the swing of things since the holidays.

Number 1:  Eating right.

photo_10

Which is no problem, because we just love to eat.

photo_19photo_33photo_57photo_66

Number 2: Watching less T.V.

photo_3

During the hectic holidays, James often needed down time, I often needed help {even from Charlie Brown } and Christmas movies melted my heart a little…

photo_4

Let’s face it, The Polar Express is pretty amazing.

photo_38

And sometimes TV and a snack is the only way I can sneak upstairs to take a shower!  But of course I stop to take a picture of my little munchkin watching “Chat” {Charlie Brown who wears a hat.}

photo_40

Last but not least, Number 3: Staying active.

Christmas presents help with that.  Like yoga on a car mat.

photo_27

Surfing with Elmo.

photo_21

And playing b-ball with Lynyrd.

photo_23

Thank you, Santa, friends and family, for all the Christmas presents.  We had last year’s presents in our living room for an entire year so, we were happy to welcome some new entertainment into our home!

Part 2 coming soon…  Go Gators!

photo_18

1 comment:

  1. Fun times! He's grown so much - almost looks like he's a kindergartener!
    Love y'all!

    ReplyDelete