Friday, January 20, 2012

Backwards Blogging {Part 3}

Not going to lie… I wasn’t going to do Part 3.  But then I came across this picture from November.

photo_69

I think the world around him stopped for a minute.  Not because he had just learned how to go down the big bouncy house slide.  But because he was with Callie, and that’s all that mattered.

photo_68

This is also one of my favorite pictures.  James literally cried when we took down our Christmas tree.  He cried when I packed up each house from our village saying, “Nooo house!  Night night, house.”  It was pretty sad, because he had no idea why all things Christmas were coming to an end.

photo_25

I was a little sad to take the Christmas wreath down that I made, but it’s a neutral color so I think I’ll keep it around. :)

photo_43

In December, we also celebrated Justin’s birthday  I steam cleaned the living room as a surprise… wow, don’t we get boring in our old age?

photo_74

We went to Bonefish, and James got a glow stick from our waitress.  Whoop whoop.

photo_39

Yes, Justin is approaching 30.  Cool as ever in his new Ray Bans and jacket,

photo_16

And looking more like Andy Helfer every day.

photo_73

Justin normally bathes James, however once in a while, I do it.  I am always blown away by how “babyish” he looks.  So sweet and so young with his hair slicked back.

photo_62

My own little Beatle Baby.

photo_48

James loves his teddy bear from Thanksgiving day.  There was about a week where he wouldn’t watch TV without holding his bear on his lap.

photo_50

They hug, sit, play, and wrestle.  Poor bear.

Instagram2

Justin and I took a parenting break one day {Thank you, Sasa!} to see The Citadel Bulldogs take on the Carolina Gamecocks.  I was pressured into taking a picture before Carolina ran the score up.

photo_63

The halftime show was nice and patriotic.  Gotta love those Citadel boys.

photo_64photo_65

And that’s the story my phone tells of the last couple of months.  Hope you’ve enjoyed it. :)

1 comment:

  1. You get a "yea" from this corner, but I'm confused on the purpose of the scoreboard pic. Could someone have actually thot...just maybe....an upset was in the making? Naw! I think the camera accidently went off as you were taking a pic of the planes....right??

    ReplyDelete