Tuesday, March 20, 2012

James’ School Bday Party

It’s a no-brainer that I would send cupcakes to school with James for his birthday.  But what I didn’t know is that his teacher, Ms. Stephanie, allows us to leave a camera for the day.  {Insert !!!}  When I pick James up from school our typical conversations are:

Me: “James, how was your day at school!?!”

James: “Watch Buzz?”

OR

Me: “Did you have fun in music class?”

Silence

OR

Me: “I missed you, baby.  Did you play with your friends at school?”

James: “One, two, three, four, five, six, seven!”

OR

Me: “What did you do at school today?”

James: “Want Meelk.” {Milk}

And so on and so forth, but you get the picture.  If I could be a fly on any wall, it would be in his classroom.  {Isn’t that ironic... During my break, all I want is to see him!}  Here are the pictures from James’ class on the morning of his birthday celebration.

IMG_1776IMG_1775IMG_1781IMG_1782IMG_1784IMG_1785IMG_1786IMG_1787IMG_1788IMG_1789IMG_1790IMG_1791IMG_1792IMG_1793IMG_1794IMG_1794cropIMG_1780IMG_1779

I love the one of the little girl hugging him.  But my very favorite is James and Ms. Stephanie.  James’ preschool has been absolutely wonderful for him. We feel very blessed as these teachers have set the bar high. Happy Birthday to my little toddler!

IMG_1777

1 comment:

  1. I love it Chollet! What fun!

    Many times I wished parents could be a fly on my classroom wall.
    (Okaaay . . . . and many times I didn't).

    ReplyDelete