Thursday, May 31, 2012

Photo A Day May

Just as I did in April, I decided to do Photo A Day May on Instagram.  This is all done on my iPhone following the list below:

IMG_3901

I have to admit, I fell off the wagon this month and skipped a couple of days.  Here are my #photoadaymay posts, though!

Day 1: Peace.  I love my lived-in home.

IMG_3900

Day 2: Skyline.  If you can see past this body of steel.

IMG_3931

Day 3: Something you wore today.  My wedding rings that I wear every day. :)

IMG_3938

Day 4: Fun!  Quattro de Mayo party!

IMG_3983

Day 5: Bird.  Little baby bird chest (and big baby belly!)… My niece, Bowen Kate.

IMG_4024

Day 6: You.  YOU are the one that kept me up from 3:30 until 6:00 last night!

IMG_4033

Day 7: Someone who inspires you.  My parents have the happiest marriage I know.  A true inspiration of 39 years.

IMG_4049

Day 8: A smell I adore.  Honeysuckle from my backyard.

IMG_4069

Day 9: Something you do every day.  Read books with my baby.

IMG_4092

Day 10: A favorite word.  I thought long and hard about this one.  I love so many cute words that James says, including “Mommy Tater Head” as Mrs. Potato Head.

IMG_4138

Day 11: Kitchen.  Loving the view from my kitchen.

IMG_4149

Day 12: Something that makes you happy.  These two guys.  {Which I didn’t realize at the time, gave me the same smile.}

IMG_4174

Day 13: Mom.  James didn’t get the memo that it’s Mother’s Day.  {And no joke, he somehow deleted that post off of my Instagram!}

.IMG_4178

Day 14: Grass… This was one that I skipped

Day 15: Love.  I love my little Helfer helper.

IMG_4228

Day 16: What you’re reading.  Not reading a book right now… Just lots of little books.

IMG_4235

Day 17: Snack.  Granola.

IMG_4268

Day 18: Something you made.  Another “can you instagram this?” from my mom.  My grandfather, The Moose.  I made/”instagramed” it. :)

IMG_4293

Day 19: A favorite place.  Groucho’s has become one of our family’s fave lunch spots.

IMG_4312

Day 20: Something you can’t live without.  My boys.

IMG_4320

Day 21: Where you stand.  In front of James’ preschool on our first last day of school. :(

IMG_4323

Day 22: Pink.  Jammie time.

IMG_4375

Day 23: Technology.  How I usually play scrabble.

IMG_4381

Day 24: Something new.  Lynyrd is on strike.  It took us three days to notice, but when I moved his food to another room, he stopped eating. #grouch

IMG_4403

Day 25: Unusual.  Haven’t had an antibiotic in our house in a year!

IMG_4406

Day 26: 12 o’clock.  Another person falls in love with pimento cheese. {Our friend, Brian, from Pennsylvania.}

brian_pimentocheese

Day 27: Something sweet… another one I missed.

Day 28: The weather today.  Perfect for Veterans to play cornhole. #memorialday

IMG_4448

Day 29: A number.  ONE patient puppy.

IMG_4475

Day 30: Your personality.  I analyzed this half the day.  And realized I should take an “analytical” photo.  I spent the rest of the day analyzing how to capture my analytical personality.  I ended up posting nothing, and I don’t even want to know what that says about my personality.

Day 31: Something beautiful.  Singing songs with my son.  {And I mean songs about the ABCs, frogs, trucks and spiders.}

IMG_4518

No comments:

Post a Comment