Wednesday, December 1, 2010

November in Jacksonville Beach

We went to Jacksonville a couple of weeks ago, and although we didn’t take many pictures, we did pick up the camera a few times. 

Like when Aunt Andrea came to visit me James.

IMG_2439

IMG_2441

Having three bothers, the joke has always been ‘Who’s the favorite child?!’  We’ll occasionally tell the others something like, “Mom just told me I was her favorite,” or we’ll try to trick her into saying we’re her favorite.  Well, since Justin came along, my brothers and I have come to an agreement: Justin is the favorite.

IMG_2449

It’s like he was raised by my Dad.

IMG_2444

My parents did introduce Justin and me so, I guess I don’t know why I’m surprised.

IMG_2450

IMG_2456

And I never thought I’d meet someone my brothers love so much.

IMG_2462

My little (big) goofball brother, Hamboroni.

IMG_2461

Anyways, back to James.  The real reason you read this blog.

Lately, James’ favorite toys are anything that are not toys.

IMG_2472

And Papa understands this.

IMG_2471

IMG_2469

All the grandbabies love their Papa.

IMG_2425

But James’ favorite part of the trip was seeing his cousin, Grey.  The cool cat that she is.

IMG_3219

Getting the cousins together was so much fun!

IMG_2436

Notice James holding Grey’s foot in this one…

IMG_2438

Their last visit, we were excited when James (4 months) and Grey (3 months) simply stared at each other!  This time they played, babbled and even screeched together!

Although getting through a book was a little difficult.

IMG_2432

They were truly excited to play together on the porch.

IMG_3236

IMG_3242

This video is a couple minutes long, but it’s really funny.  See for yourself the excitement that was shared…

James and Grey November 12, 2010

1 comment:

  1. "Boys are so immature"......I loved it.
    -Andrea

    ReplyDelete