Monday, January 10, 2011

First snow

Although James is too young to play in the snow today, we wanted to make sure that he got to see and touch it.

IMG_3380edited

IMG_3383edited

It was naptime so, for the most part, he kept that pouty, I’m not going to move a face muscle look.

IMG_3386edited

Lynyrd on the other hand had enough excitement for us all.

IMG_3388edited

As he hopped through the snow like a bunny.

IMG_3389edited

There’s not much to blog about. James appeared to be emotionless.

IMG_3390edited

Oh wait, at one point he put his hand in the snow.

IMG_3372edited

And wasn’t a fan.

IMG_3373edited

So, we took our baby in and let him take his nap.

IMG_3392edited

I love you James. And I know we chose a tired time for this experience. Did I mention how cute you look in your pea coat? But it’s hard to beat last year’s snow picture.

snow

3 comments:

  1. You're right, James is adorable in his peacoat and matching hat, but I love the last picture of Justin! We needed his help trying to build a snowman this morning. Ours was definitely not 'hooah'! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, you really can't beat it! I crack up every time I see it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't decide who's cuter . . . James or Lynyrd. Or the snowman. Okay, you too Justin!

    ReplyDelete