Sunday, January 23, 2011

The Outdoors

Since James was a newborn, he has loved getting out of the house.  In my moments of desperation, I would put him in his car seat (which he loved), and put him on the back porch just to get him to stop crying. 

I would drive and drive up and down Two Notch Road trying anything to soothe this newborn baby.

As he got older, I started taking him to Publix or Target just to get him out of the house.  When he’s fussy, anywhere is better than home.

I have said since James was teeny tiny that once this kid is in high school, it’ll be, “Bye, Mom” here and “See you later” there.

IMG_3513

Now, I’m starting to wonder… is this baby of mine already trying to escape home?

byebye

Mr. James is on the move.  And I am just trying to accept that my baby is growing up.

2 comments:

  1. Hopefully he is trying to go to FLORIDA! We miss him here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, he's so cute. Loving him and y'all.

    Thanks again for the fun evening! Love.

    ReplyDelete