Sunday, June 12, 2011

Cuter than yesterday

I took pictures of James playing outside Friday and posted them yesterday.  Shortly after, Justin and I took James outside, and I couldn’t resist taking more pictures.  I thought, “these are cuter than yesterday’s” so, I blogged them today.  Then today, after James fussed and fussed after his nap, we took the little beach bum outside again.  I told myself beforehand not to take any pictures.  We spent the majority of our afternoon outside.  I lasted for quite some time, but I finally caved after thinking, “this is soooo much cuter than yesterday.”

IMG_6129

James has been insistent on using his own spoon lately.  I usually let him practice once a day.  What better place and time is there to eat Italian Ice {almost}all by yourself!?!

14 months6

Although by the time I got my camera, he was finishing up and said goodbye to the spoon.

IMG_613514 months7

Who is James looking at?  His Daddy, of course.

IMG_6123

After trying to wash the red dye off

IMG_6140cropped

and running through the yard (all for show),

IMG_6147croppedIMG_6152editedIMG_6154cropped

he ate a little mud, and we decided to call it a day and Google ring worm (just in case).

IMG_6157

If you’re still reading this, perhaps you thought today was cuter than yesterday, too. :)

3 comments: