Saturday, June 4, 2011

What do I do?

There are days that Justin gets home from work, and for simple sake of conversation, asks me what I did that day.  I often look right at him thinking that I haven’t sat down in hours, but yet I just can’t think of one productive thing I’ve done all day. 

I clean the house what feels like all day long, but yet it always ends up a mess. 

IMG_5837

Or I think that I’ve cleaned it, and I find something like this lying around.

IMG_6001croppedIMG_6002

Oh, like you don’t have strainers on your chairs.

Or I cook and serve breakfast, lunch and dinner, only to find this.

IMG_5997croppedIMG_6000

You don’t have shoes in your Tupperware?  I don’t believe it.

It’s no secret that most of my time is Mommy to this little guy.

IMG_5839

And this one, too.

IMG_5980

And this guy, too.

IMG_5669

Just kidding.  But someone has to wash “Chirp, Chirp” and all the other little slobber filled toys.  And it’s a million little things like that that make up a day.  A million little things that make up a Mom.

IMG_5973

And a million things that make it all worth it.

IMG_5990

1 comment: