Sunday, July 17, 2011

For Sale!

You might have seen him.  He’s about yay high.  27 pounds.  And cute.  Very cute.

IMG_7042edit

He enjoys books, balls, wheels and animals.  He likes to climb stairs.  And he hopes to have a brother or sister one day.  He does not want to share his room.

Glenbrooke

That’s right, we’re looking to move.  Looking for a bigger home in Forest Acres… preferably one story. :)  To answer some questions: No, we’re not pregnant.  No, we’re not trying.  And no, {we learned last time that} we wouldn’t tell if we were trying.  But our house is getting a little cramped.  And as much as I absolutely love our home, we’ve decided to put it on the market.  In no rush to move.  In fact, it makes me quite sad to think about leaving our first home.  But we’d rather get the ball moving when life is slowing down rather than speeding up.  Here’s the link… my realtor even let me take my own pictures (even though I’m a rookie usually in automatic mode!)

http://russellandjeffcoat.com/PropertyDetail.aspx?id=e50aca1e-a7c5-4cb4-b6ca-22d8e0ef201f

I sure will miss 131 Glenbrooke.  And all the life that came with it.

IMG_7046bw

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh! I'll keep y'all in my prayers as your house is on the market. It's not easy, but maybe if you prepare for the worst case scenario you'll be pleasantly surprised when things turn out better! There are some houses for sale on our street...come on over! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!! Y'all are more than welcome to come over when it's being shown!

    ReplyDelete