Wednesday, August 31, 2011

#30

I am officially completing my Thirty blogs for 30 years!  Good blogs, bad blogs, short blogs, and long blogs.  I did it.  And won’t do it again!  Ha.

Ending the month of August, I have a few pics that just can’t slip through the cracks. :) Most of these are from my phone.

Looking at the rain and listening to the thunder Monday night was very exciting!  As we focus on the excitement and dodge the fear of thunderstorms.

IMG_8540IMG_8533edit

In an attempt to take the monotony out of every day, we had a truck lunch today.

IMG_20110831_122458

Different sandwich.  Same ole day.  Take it apart.  Eat the cheese first.  Then the turkey.  Then the bread.  At least this truck got a “vroom vroom” before it was totaled.

IMG_20110831_122714

James’ new favorite game… drum roll please… he hides in the pantry.  Waits to hear “where’s James????”, because we have absolutely no idea where he could be…

IMG_20110831_131232ac

And out he jumps, with a “boo!” or a “hi!”  Over and over and over again.  {And when he is – for lack of a better word – forgotten about, a little voice from inside the pantry says, “knock, knock.”  And who wouldn’t reply “where’s James????”

16 months22

Although that particular day, he was being extra silly with Papa.

16 months23

While we’re not letting pictures slip through the cracks, here was Lynyrd when Grammy and Papa left to go back to Florida.  Depressed as ever.

IMG_8395

Oh jeez, well now that I don’t end on a depressed note, here is a repost of one of my favorite pictures from when I was pregnant with James.  And Justin was in dire need of a son.

snow

And there you have it, 30 blogs.

To be continued in September.  Only at my leisure. :)  If you still read my blog, thank you, I’m impressed!

No comments:

Post a Comment