Sunday, July 11, 2010

Jack and Johnny

My good friend Leah came to visit for a night with her son, Jack. I didn’t get a lot of pictures, because they had car trouble and it ended up being a crazy day and night. I first met Jack when he was still in the hospital one year ago, and he has grown so much! Leah and I are just positive that Jack and James will be best buds!

IMG_1618edited

The four men had a great time hanging out! (You think Justin’s new Company Commander position is making him a little tired?)

IMG_1614edited

We borrowed a Johnny Jump up from The Duprees, but I like to call it a Johnny Just Sit There.

IMG_1634

It doesn’t help that he won’t uncurl his toes! He sure did look cute just sitting there, though.

IMG_1636warmfly

I’m sure like everything else, Baby Boy, you will pick this up in no time, and I’ll be standing nearby with my camera!

…as you are very eager to learn…

IMG_1625edited

IMG_1623cropped

This one goes out to all the ladies.

IMG_1645edited

3 comments:

  1. Jack is such a cutie!!! His "jiapers" make me laugh. :) So glad Baby James is {kinda} using the jumper. Hopefully that'll buy you a few free minutes each day!! And there are no words to describe that handsome stud in the last picture! LOVE HIM!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cholletie, I do think James is one of the cutest babies ever! Wow, Johnny Jump Up has really evolved since the old muslin/canvas thing that I swear was a tricked up injured arm sling! (Of course that was 35 years ago!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is SO cute, Chollet! And I love his 'eager to learn' face!!

    ReplyDelete