Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Daddy and me

I love my Daddy so much that I get so excited when he comes home from work! We play all the time, and I am fascinated with the new stuff he is teaching me!

Daddyandme

We play peek-a-boo.

IMG_0463

IMG_0462

He has even taught me how to blow spit bubbles, which is my favorite thing to do right now! And it’s way more fun when he feeds me than when Mommy feeds me.

IMG_0466

(side note from Mommy: We all remember this picture.)

IMG_0277

Daddy doesn’t make me try new foods like Mommy does. Like the green beans and prunes she tries to sneak in my food. Gross!

IMG_0359

I love my bath time with Daddy. Afterwards, he even gave me a comb over. It made me feel very distinguished.

IMG_0469

We have so much fun that I usually need a nap when we’re done. But Daddy understands. Cause he’s the best.

IMG_0456

I love you, Daddy. I can’t wait ‘til we can play catch in the backyard. Love, JW

No comments:

Post a Comment