Sunday, August 29, 2010

I promise.

We have made a commitment.

IMG_1085cropped

Since this little guy came into our lives,

IMG_1088cropped

we have not been the church-goers that we thought we would be.  We are not pointing any fingers, but someone has made us more exhausted and busier than we ever imagined possible.

IMG_1084

Members of our church at Eastminster Presbyterian have reached out to us over the past several months.  Visiting us at the hospital when baby James was born, prayers for our family, birthday cards and phone calls.  They are truly our church family.  Justin and I decided that instead of just going here and there, it is time to make a better commitment to our church.  I am writing about it, because I intend on keeping it. 

IMG_1091

And besides, what could be more fun than dressing up this little Prince Charming in his Sunday church clothes?

IMG_1075cropped

3 comments:

  1. Ummmm...those may be the cutest pictures of him EVER! He looks like such a little man! I'm so happy I get to love on him this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness! love love the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That last picture of him is my favorite EVER! -Andrea

    ReplyDelete