Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Up and Down

Anybody who knows my child knows that he is not one of those babies that is often content. He has a short attention span and a high intensity level. His good moods are great and his bad moods are extremely dramatic. There is no in-between. He usually lasts about 5 minutes before he needs a change in venue. Our day at the pool was a perfect example of the ups and downs of James Wallace.

Up.

IMG_0807

Down.

IMG_0798

Up.

IMG_0820

Down.

IMG_0810edited

Up.

IMG_0816cropped

Down.

IMG_0808

Aunt Andrea, we had a great time at your pool as always. Thank you for your hospitality once again and for loving my family as your own.

Andrea

IMG_0774cropped

And James, we love every bit of your personality. We love your charm and we love that you’re feisty (even though you can be a handful!). We love what you add to the family,

IMG_0974

and can only imagine what kind of teenager you will be! :)

IMG_0973

2 comments:

  1. We're so glad y'all are back! We missed you JW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is probably the third time I have read this blog and I still want to cry. I miss me some James! -Andrea

    ReplyDelete