Tuesday, October 5, 2010

BEAT BAMA

Or don’t beat Bama.  And that’s all I’ll say about that.

Saturday morning James woke up to the exciting news that we had a last minute visitor!

IMG_1586edited

Andrea hitched a ride to Columbia with some friends, and we had a fun-filled weekend of shopping, eating out, a girls' night out, and plenty of quality time with James.

IMG_1597edited

She taught James the Gator Chomp,

IMG_1601edited

and they played at lunch.

IMG_1605edited

James spent a good portion of lunch banging his hands on the table in excitement of his new view in the highchair! 

highchair

I asked Andrea if she wanted to be our live-in-Nanny, but she said only if we move to Florida.

IMG_1616

Lynyrd was so excited to have some play time with his Aunt Andrea as well.

IMG_1621edited

She knows how to entertain my babies. 

IMG_1625cropped

Lynyrd scored a perfect 10 on his figure skateresque leap, while Andrea dangled James’ toy in front of him (but never actually let Lynyrd’s mouth touch it!)

IMG_1628edited

Andrea, I had such a great time with you this weekend.  But then again, I always do and I always have.

C&Andrea

And as for the Gamecocks, The Helfer Family is rooting for you this weekend to BEAT BAMA!!!

IMG_1613

IMG_1612

2 comments:

  1. My favorite blog.....obviously. I had SO much fun with you guys. It was a blessing that I was with people that can put me in a good mood after a Gator loss like that. I miss you all already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so cute! James is adorable!
    XOXO,
    Amberlee

    ReplyDelete