Sunday, October 31, 2010

Church picture (failed)

As I mentioned before, I am determined to get a good Sunday picture of Justin and James.  This morning was another failed attempt. 

IMG_2235

It’s getting to the point where I can only laugh.

IMG_2238

Maybe Justin shouldn’t go out on Saturday nights…

IMG_2236

and maybe church shouldn’t be at naptime…

IMG_2246

Or maybe I should learn how to use my camera.

IMG_2243

So, as usual, I get home and try to get a picture of James before his nap.  And James says,

IMG_2252

“Daddy, I don’t know what the problem is…”

IMG_2253

“All we have to do is smile to make Mommy happy.”

IMG_2254

Sometimes they just do better when they think no one's looking.

IMG_2266cropped 

But don’t think I have given up.  James might be 4 years old, but one Sunday, I will get a good picture of my boys in their church clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment