Friday, October 29, 2010

The Pumpkin Patch

James and I had plans to go to The Pumpkin Patch with some friends today, but the plans fell through*.  We decided to make a quick trip anyways, because the weather was beautiful, and I would regret not having the pictures to compare next Halloween. 

James was so enthralled by the grass, he could have cared less about the pumpkins.  I couldn’t even get him to look up at first.

pumpkinpatch

Next time, maybe I’ll just sit him in the backyard… juuuuust kidding.

And it didn’t take long before he found a leaf to put in his mouth.

IMG_2178

We finally were able to get a few good pictures.

IMG_2173cropped

IMG_2181edited

Hard to imagine James toddling around these pumpkins next year.  But then again, I couldn’t ever imagine him this big.  I certainly can’t imagine life without our baby boy.

IMG_2192edited

* Amy and Laurie, we missed you and the little ones.  Hope everyone is feeling better, and let’s get together soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment