Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Still

James still bites his lip, and is now biting his upper lip, too… are we getting upper incisors next??

bitinglip

James’ feet are still his favorite toys.

IMG_2151

Lynyrd still waits for James to wake up from his nap.

IMG_2137

I still try to get a picture of James and Justin before church on Sundays.  Not every time, but James always looks so cute so, I often try to get a good picture before we go.  Sounds easy enough, right? 

Well, someone usually has their eyes closed.

IMG_1458

 IMG_1459

Or they both have their eyes closed and don’t hold their pose.

IMG_1103

Or I’d have to snap the picture when I can, even if someone wasn’t ready yet.

IMG_1639

Or I was so sleep deprived that I forgot we even took a picture.  Like this one I just found when James must have not even been two months old.  This picture reminds me of how he ALWAYS used to ball up his fists.  Justin and I never even saw the palm of his hand until he was about 4 months old.

IMG_1556edited

Last Sunday I thought I got a good one!  Until I put it on the computer for a closer look.  Justin has this white chapstick, and he doesn’t agree, but I think it makes his lips look like he has frosted pink lipstick on.  You be the judge…

IMG_2140

Ha!  Maybe not, but now that’s all I think about when I see it.  And it makes me laugh. 

P.S. Don’t be surprised if you see James wearing this outfit A LOT in the next couple of weeks.  It’s 12 Months and is a very snug fit.  I’ll need to get my money’s worth!  Yes, James is STILL growing, growing, growing.

1 comment: