Saturday, September 25, 2010

All boy.

I like to make big messes and get food all over my highchair.  I usually have drool dripping from my chin.  And I love to put everything in my mouth.  I grasp anything I can get my hands on.  I ripped Mommy’s earring out the other day, and I love to tug on her hair.  I’ll even grab my own ear if that’s all I can find.

IMG_1503

Wanna know my favorite thing to do? Blowing spit bubbles.

IMG_1506

IMG_1508

Sometimes people do it back at me, and that is so cool.

IMG_1511

I love anything that lights up and plays music.  Toys like that are perfect for my attention span.

6months

I’ve overheard people call me a Mommy’s boy, but really, I like to hang with Dad.

IMG_1528

He doesn’t like to sit still for pictures either.

IMAG0247

That’s cause we don’t like to stop playing.

IMAG0243

Want to babysit me sometime so, I can show you all the new things I can do?

IMG_1530edited

2 comments:

  1. We loved babysitting that sweet boy last night! Hope to see yall again soon!!

    ReplyDelete