Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Labor Day

Justin had a four day weekend for Labor Day. I’m just going to come right out and say it… I was horrible about taking pictures! I even missed James’ first college football day. Poor James. Justin and I couldn’t come to an agreement on his game day attire so, this poor, confused kid wore a shirt that said ‘Little Bulldog’ with shorts that said ‘Gator Baby.’ And. I. Didn’t. Get. One. Picture.

I didn’t get a picture when we visited with family all weekend.

I didn’t get a picture when James met his Uncle JJ for the first time.

But I did manage to take a couple of pictures after church on Sunday (yes, that would be two weeks in a row) and before we went to the pool.

IMG_1199

As you know, we are committed to going to church when we can, but this little heathen tried hard to interfere with our Sunday plans!

IMG_1202

James is a serial cat-napper. Rarely does he take a decent nap (to my dismay). Sunday morning though, he tried to sleep right through church! We finally had to wake him (which I hate to do) at the last minute. Then, he outgrew nearly all of his clothes! How dare he!

IMG_1194

Then, he had such a good nap that he wanted to play all through church. So, we watched the service from a television in the lobby, where we were kindly advised to put him in the nursery. Which we think is a good idea for this big boy.

IMG_1201

Then after all the play, getting dragged to church and then to the grocery store, James was tired again and didn’t want to go to the pool.

IMG_1211

Daddy was able to make him laugh with his new favorite game of clapping hands.

IMG_1218

Then we headed to the pool where I didn’t take anymore pictures. :( We had a great time though and a great weekend! Oh, Amy posted a little blog about the evening we spent with the Duprees Sunday night if you’d like to check that out.

IMG_1203

2 comments:

  1. He has never looked more like Justin then in these pictures! Maybe it has something to do with the outfit. Miss you guys! -Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww! I just want to hold him! The baby, I mean. Not Justin.

    ReplyDelete