Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Happy half-birthday, Baby James

My baby is six months old.

IMG_1333bw

I cannot believe it.

IMG_1352bw

This half year has been filled with long days and restless nights. With growth charts and parenting advice. A messy house and an unkempt Mom. Missed calls and skipped meals. With innocence and answered prayers. Lessons learned and toys that teach. With precious moments and tiny toes.

With love.

IMG_1108bw

With laughter.

IMG_1610_croppedbw

With memories,

MomDadJames

I’ll never forget.

IMG_1332bw

We love you, Sweet Baby James. More than you will ever, ever, know.

4 comments:

  1. My favorite blog yet! I can't believe he is 6 months. -Aunt Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Six months, REALLY?! Time flys way to quickly with these sweet babies! We love you JW and can't wait to see you soon! - Grangers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sweet Baby James,
    I apologize for wishing you a belated Happy Half-Birthday, but your rascal of a best friend kept me busy planning his big party. I can't believe you are halfway to your first birthday! We have loved each and every minute of watching you grow and getting to know your sweet little personality. You definitely come in a close second as my most favorite baby boy! :) I love you sweet boy and am so very thankful that God blessed you with the best of parents...you are so very lucky!
    (Congrats to mom and dad for making it 6 months as well! I know it wasn't an easy 6 months, but oh so worth it! Love you all!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy half birthday Baby James!

    ReplyDelete