Sunday, September 12, 2010

Auntie Alexandra

One of my very best friends, Alexandra, came to visit for the first time since James has been born. And let me tell you, they absolutely adored each other.

Alexandra

We had a fun filled weekend of shopping, overindulging in food, and catching up. It was a long overdue trip, and I was so excited to have such a good friend come visit. I am learning though, that although I am still loved, I am not the one to see anymore.

IMG_1270

So, we took James shopping and out to eat and made sure to have plenty of play time. Alexandra is GREAT with babies, which was a huge help at bedtime!

She fed James his carrots. I slipped Zucchini in there, but nothing gets by him.

IMG_1242

He got used to them though and was a good eater.

IMG_1249

And Alexandra was a good feeder.

IMG_1250

Then we bathed the baby boy,

IMG_1258

and put him in his jammies.

IMG_1262

We put James to bed (which he was not happy about) and were so excited about our girls-night-in, but couldn’t keep our eyes open past 10:30! Lame, I know.

While we were shopping, Alexandra found (what we thought was) the perfect Halloween costume. We couldn’t help but try it on him!

IMG_1277

Even Lynyrd joined in on the fun.

IMG_1295cropped2

But this little duckie remembered last Halloween,

IMG_0735

and was less than enthused to reunite with his costume.

IMG_1292Lynyrd

After the costume got stuck on James and then he choked on the fuzz, I decided this in fact, won’t be his Halloween costume. It was fun while it lasted though!

IMG_1301cropped

Thanks for coming to visit, Alexandra! We had a wonderful weekend, and can’t wait to come visit you in Atlanta… and go to the Farmer’s Market. :)

1 comment: