Saturday, September 18, 2010

Baby Proofing

My house is not far from being turned upside down. James is rolling over, trying to crawl, and putting EVERYTHING in his mouth. Just to name a few changes that will be taking place: two of my dining room pieces of furniture will soon be moved to the garage, we will have baby gates at the top and bottom of the stairs, Lynyrd’s dog food won’t be sitting out all the time, and we will have plastic things in all of our sockets.

James is still pretty stationary for the time-being. However, I find that when I turn my head for a second, he often gets an idea.

IMG_1420

And goes with it.

IMG_1419

He doesn’t yet understand

IMG_1412

the difference between right and wrong.

IMG_1411cropped

And I guess I’m not helping that situation by taking pictures instead of teaching.

IMG_1410

You know who does know the difference between right and wrong?

Lynyrd (as he tip-toes past the mess)

IMG_1424

But even Lynyrd can’t resist temptation sometimes.

Lynyrdpapertowels

Maybe I have mischievous babies.

IMG_1415

Or maybe I have delicious paper towels.

papertowels

2 comments:

  1. A house full of boy trouble- I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh great. my ribbon doesn't match my fabric AND I don't have delicious papertowels! :( I'm a huge failure.
    (Cutest picture sequence EVER!I especially love Lynyrd's tip-toeing.)

    ReplyDelete