Saturday, August 27, 2011

B & N

Our new favorite place to get out for a bit is Barnes and Noble.  JAMES ABSOLUTELY LOVES IT.  He’s in book heaven.  There’s a Thomas the Train table {which I am dying to buy him} with lots of “choo choos”.  Elmo is everywhere.  Stuffed animals are on nearly every shelf to hug.  Even Llama Llama “wama wama” lives there.  Best part is that it’s free.  Unless you choose to buy something.  Which I usually do.

I tried to snap a phone pic of James as he carried Cookie Monster around, but he dropped him when he entered Peter Rabbit’s section.  Too cool.  {Remember concentration face = amazed}

barnesandnoblecrop

Play date next week at Barnes and Noble anyone?

P.S. I clean up every thing dropped and moved so, that I’m not one of “those moms”. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment