Thursday, August 25, 2011

CLUNK

As Justin was getting ready for work this morning, he for some reason had his helmet with him.  I had the genius idea of “letting” James try it on.

IMG_8424

James is interested in hats lately.  He even tries to wear “The Cat in the Hat” book on his head.  Don’t you love their simple little minds?

IMG_8422edit

As much as I loved this daddy-son-soldier moment, James was not a fan.  It lasted about a minute and a half before Justin let go….. and….. CLUNK!

IMG_8427

James’ head dropped so fast!  Justin tried to catch it, but it happened too fast.  James’ little neck couldn’t support that big, heavy helmet!  Justin and I felt T.E.R.R.I.B.L.E.  I just happened to snap a picture of the clunk, but I immediately threw my camera down.  James didn’t even cry.  Wasn’t a big deal to him.  However,

Daily Parenting Lesson Learned: Don’t put a military helmet on your baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment