Thursday, August 4, 2011

My Yogurt

My first self-fed yogurt, that is.

IMG_7800bw

Mr. I-Can-Do-It-Myself was early to use utensils.  Messy sometimes, especially in the beginning of his new undertaking, but well-worth the compromise.  Typically {but not always} a spoon or fork once a day means that this toddler will eat whatever is served.

IMG_7813

We don’t serve every meal with a utensil.  Finger foods are still good.  And Mommy and Daddy still lend a hand here and there.  Although James has made up his own sign language; open hand to the table then to mouth = give me a fork!  Oh, our silly {demanding} boy…

16 months11

Justin and I watched him in awe as he ate this entire yogurt with only two or three spills down his chin and chest.

IMG_7826IMG_7818IMG_7810IMG_7811

Good job, Sweet Baby James.  You are such a big boy and are beginning to prove that you can do so many things all by yourself!

IMG_7820

1 comment:

  1. Yum yum - I could eat him up!! I love that little face so much!

    UD wants to know if "they are all 'ambihandrous' at that age?"

    ReplyDelete