Saturday, August 13, 2011

Groucho’s

Justin will be horrified that I’m making this public, but I’m not a big fan of Groucho’s Deli.  However, to feed his hangover this afternoon, we went to Grouchos for lunch.  Although I still wasn’t crazy about my food, here are five things I do like about it.

1. I have coupons so, our junior got a “Jr. Sandwich” for free.  whoop whoop.

photo_4

2. I had forgotten this, but they have servers rather than ordering at the counter like most delis.  {Getting waited on is a big luxury these days, since I tend to feel like a full-time waitress at our house.}

photo_1ac

3. They have airplanes hanging from the ceiling, which kept our table VERY entertained.

photo_2ac

4. They do have really good dipping sauce, which again kept our table VERY entertained.

photo_5ac

5. They have crushed ice.  And who doesn’t love crushed ice?!

photo_3ac

1 comment:

  1. Honey loves the Groucho's dipping sauce. I buy it for her by the pint!

    And, how does that toddler get cuter every day?

    ReplyDelete