Tuesday, August 16, 2011

School Besh

Ever since James started preschool last week, we have paid special attention to school busses.  I guess school just started, because Publix and Target were overflowing yesterday with clearance sales, crayons, and college kids.  The upside is that we now get to see lots and lots of “besh”s!  At a stoplight, I snapped a couple of pics of his amazement.

bus1bus2bus3

*Update: Justin informed me that this blog is lame and that I’m “reaching” to meet my 30 blogs.  Yeah, I know.  But James really is into busses right now, and it just so happens that his most entertained expression is a concentration face!  However, I have some work ahead of me the next couple of weeks!!

1 comment:

  1. Well, I for one, am super proud of his vehicle vocabulary. Well done James!

    And I like the short and sweet blogs sometimes. It's a little reminder of the everyday stuff. Keep it up Mama!

    Love you all.

    ReplyDelete