Sunday, August 28, 2011

Yummilicious

I think I’m the ONLY mom in Columbia that hasn’t taken her kid to Yummilicious (a nearby frozen yogurt place).  Until today.  I think it’s safe to say The Helfers are a fan.  Especially our youngest Helf.

IMG_8456

That was the first picture I took.  The we say smile and this is what we get face.  Although, this time there was no request.  As soon as we pulled out the camera, he made sure to show his love for Yummilicious.  {Let’s just hope he adjusts this smile before his prom pictures.}

IMG_8458

We tried a few samples.  James chose chocolate with a loud “mmmmmm” that no other flavor received.  I had vanilla, and Justin had cake batter.

IMG_8457

Not only did he love the yogurt today, but he loved the camera.  Justin is my witness, I only took pictures for two minutes.  But I couldn’t delete one.

IMG_8459IMG_8460IMG_8461IMG_8462Looking at Daddy

I love that face and know that one day too soon, we’ll say smile, and get a real – or fake – smile.  I’ll take this scrunch face for as long as I can.

IMG_8464

*P.S. Amy, although we couldn’t make it to Yummilicious this week, you can definitely count us in next time!! :)

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know yall had never been! We can't drive down Forest without the older two screaming for Yummilicious! All the while Em is telling me that its not ice cream, it's frozen yogurt, but tastes like ice cream, but you have to call it yogurt...blah blah blah. And next time you need to get the red velvet. We'll plan a trip ASAP!

    ReplyDelete